Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered but serial Covid-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.
Assists in the instruction and supervision of student learning. Assist in progress monitoring, data collection and reporting, and identifying students with academic, social, behavioral, or health concerns.
- Assists the 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) Teacher or Youth Development Specialist in the delivery of activities intended to increase student academic achievement in Reading and Mathematics.
- Assists with data entry and attendance tracking under the direction of the Site Supervisor.
- Assists the 21st CCLC Teacher or Youth Development Specialist with monitoring, documenting, and reporting on academic and behavioral impact of activities.
- Assists the 21st CCLC Teacher or Youth Development Specialist to establish and maintain positive classroom environment and standards of student behavior in accordance with Washington State law, and District and School policies.
- Assists the 21st CCLC Teacher or Youth Development Specialist to collaborate with parents and students to develop strategies to address student academic and behavioral concerns.
- Assists building staff to identify and support at-risk students with social or health concerns under the direction of the Site Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills with individuals and groups. Basic skills in problem-solving and conflict resolution preferred. Basic proficiency with a variety of technology and computer programs. Ability to assist with the implementation and evaluation of student learning. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred. This position is not eligible for bilingual differential pay.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.