Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.
Supervises and instructs students in educational and recreational activities as part of the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field or a Teacher certification as required by the State of Washington (OSPI) together with the appropriate corresponding education necessary to obtain certification required.
- Experience: Two years experience working with students in a classroom setting preferred.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: A current copy of a FBI background check. First Aid/CPR card required within 30 days of hire. Must maintain school district approval for assigned worksite.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual English/Spanish preferred; ability to communicate effectively in English; knowledge of student learning objectives; ability to develop and implement effective lesson plans; ability to design and implement positive discipline; ability to maintain classroom management; and the ability to organize student activities
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.