Processes payment related activities such as posting payments and refunding overpayments.
What We Offer
- $16-$19/hour DOE with ability to go higher for highly experienced candidates.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and more.
- Collects patient and payor information for the purpose of managing inaccurate payments.
- Navigates payor sites to determine payment activity.
- Enters payment related transactions in the billing system per established billing procedures.
- Keeps records of billing activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Experience: Six months’ experience in a business office setting. Experience in customer service and/or data entry preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Word and Excel. Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Customer relations skills preferred. Knowledge of data entry and benefits codes preferred.
We serve more than 197,000 patients across 28 medical clinics, 15 dental clinics, 11 pharmacies, and 49 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.