Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered but serial Covid-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the dental health of others? Do you want to earn extra income working part time while you continue your dental career? Then you’re invited to join our dental team at Salud Medical Center in Woodburn, OR.
We’re looking for a dental hygienist who is:
- Passionate about community health
- Skilled in delivering dental anesthetic and placing restorations
- A communicator who can calm patient fears and apprehensions, and interact effectively with patients of all ages, as well as clinic staff
What you’ll do:
- Provide periodontal treatments
- Work when needed Monday – Friday
What we offer:
- Earn extra income while you continue your dental career
- Extra pay for your bilingual English-Spanish communicattion skills
- Develop working relationships with our dental team that could lead to a position with regular hours and benefits
- Graduation from a Dental Hygiene school
- Current Oregon Dental Hygiene License
- Current CPR Certification within 3 months of employment
- Your bilingual English-Spanish communication skills are a plus
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.