YVFWC has a compulsory vaccination policy including the Covid-19 primary series, the organization does not mandate the Covid-19 booster although it is offered through our employee health department. Medical and religious exemptions to the primary series will be considered and for those approved, the employee should anticipate following appropriate guidance around masking and other protective equipment offered.
Do you prefer a part time work schedule? Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the dental health of others? Then you’re invited to join our dental team at Lincoln Avenue Medical-Dental Center in Yakima.
We’re Looking For
- Passionate about community health
- Skilled in delivering dental anesthetic and placing restorations
- A communicator who can calm patient fears and apprehensions, and interact effectively with patients of all ages, as well as clinic staff
What You’ll Do
- Provide periodontal treatments
- Participate in dental health projects in the community
- Work Monday and Tuesday, 8:00am – 5;00pm
- Graduation from a Dental Hygiene school
- Current Washington Dental Hygiene License
- Current CPR Certification within 3 months of employment
- Your bilingual English-Spanish communication skills are a plus
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.