YVFWC has a compulsory vaccination policy including the Covid-19 primary series, the organization does not mandate the Covid-19 booster although it is offered through our employee health department. Medical and religious exemptions to the primary series will be considered and for those approved, the employee should anticipate following appropriate guidance around masking and other protective equipment offered.
Provides administrative support for the academic functions of the organization’s residency and medical student programs.
- Supports the Program Director and Residency Manager with the daily operations of the Education Program.
- Reviews monthly budget and expense reports and follows up on any discrepancies.
- Maintains and complies information for reports to accrediting bodies to ensure compliance with American Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) requirements for accreditation of the residency program.
- Maintains confidential resident evaluation materials and educational files.
- Ensures compliance and coordinates residents’ and faculty’s certifications and licenses.
- Coordinates the administration and collection of program evaluations for trainees and faculty.
- Prepares quarterly and annual reports regarding evaluations and program data.
- Documents ongoing resident training and evaluation completion.
- Maintains a knowledge base and ability to effectively manage various systems utilized in the Education Program including New Innovations Residency Suite software, ACGME-Web-based Accreditation Database System (WebADS), Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS), and the Residency Training Management System (RTMS) programs.
- Maintains information for Resident and Faculty including profiles, scholarly activity, and evaluations.
- Assists with Resident applications, scheduling interviews and tracking results.
- Education: Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or Healthcare Management. Two years’ experience in residency education and/or an office environment may be substituted for the required education. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or Healthcare Management preferred.
- Experience: Two years’ experience in residency education and/or an office environment.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to organize work while performing multiple tasks requiring attention to detail. Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion. Ability to work effectively with all levels of individuals within and outside the organization. Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint and Residency Education software. Proficiency with database programs like Access preferred.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment