Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial Covid-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.
Are you looking for an organization where you can develop your pharmacy career in ambulatory care and clinical pharmacy? Do you want a position that offers you work-life balance while you build your career?
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY. This full time Pharmacist position is based at our pharmacy at Yakima Medical-Dental Clinic, which is located in sunny Central Washington.
What we offer:
- Work-life balance, working Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 7:30am – 6:30pm; no nights, weekends or holidays
- Salary range starts at $130,000 and can go higher for highly experienced candidates
- YVFWC qualifies pharmacists for federal student loan repayment programs that could add $25,000 or more to your annual income, tax-free
- $0 premium for full medical/dental/vision coverage, family coverage also available
- 8 paid holidays plus 17 days paid time off (PTO) to start
- Paid license fees and continuing education benefit that includes cash reimbursement and additional 3 days paid time off
- Profit sharing and retirement plans, paid short and long term disability, and much more
What you’ll do:
- Work in a hybrid dispensing and clinical role, operating at the top of your licensure. You can work in this hybrid role without needing to complete a residency.
- In addition to standard dispensing, our pharmacists are also an important member of a team-based patient care model, collaborating with Primary Care Providers to:
- Prescribe medications
- Order, interpret, and monitor lab tests
- Manage our anticoag clinic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy; Pharm D Degree preferred
- Current WA State Pharmacist License
- One year’s experience working as a licensed pharmacist; a pharmacy residency program of at least one year meets this requirement
- Your experience in community or ambulatory pharmacy practices is a plus
- You are team-oriented, customer-focused, and communicate effectively with staff, patients, and providers
- You are computer-savvy and experienced working with at least one pharmacy system as well as general business applications
- Your experience with inventory management is a plus
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.