Are you an experienced pharmacy manager? Are you passionate about using your professional expertise to improve the lives of patients? Do you want to work with an organization that is committed to promoting work-life balance? Then, we invite you to apply to lead our friendly pharmacy team at Lancaster Family Health Center in Salem, OR.
Relocation assistance available.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the standard daily operation of this community health outpatient pharmacy
- Participate as a member of our patient-centered health home team, which includes coordinating with other clinic departments, refilling medications through collaborative practice agreements, handling therapeutic interchanges, monitoring and ordering appropriate labs, and consulting with providers about medication treatment options
- Work Monday – Friday only, 9:00am – 6:00pm
What we offer:
- $0 premium for comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage, paid long and short-term disability, 401(a) profit sharing and retirement plans
- 8 paid holidays + generous paid time off
- Paid state license fees and $1,000 annual reimbursement + paid time off for continuing education
- Work/life balance with nights, weekends and holidays off
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Current Oregon Pharmacist’s License
- 2 years of experience with ordering, inventory, and cost management activities
- 1 year of experience supervising a team in a clinical environment
- You are committed to developing a well-performing team and meeting outcomes, and are computer-savvy
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.