Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.
Do you work best in a fast-paced setting where you can interact with a variety of people every day? Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service in an organization that appreciates what you give to patients? Then apply today to join our pharmacy team at Yakima Medical-Dental Clinic!
What you’ll do:
- Assist pharmacists with filling prescriptions
- Call insurance companies for authorizations
- Answer questions from customers
- Enter patient information into the pharmacy system
- Maintain drug stock
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and a friendly working environment
- Earn extra income working part time, when needed
- Excellent way to build working relationships that could lead to a position with regular hours and benefits
- WA Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Intern License
- You can also qualify if you are a Pharmacy Assistant with a WA Pharmacy Assistant License and are participating in a Technician Training Program
- Experience working in a health care setting, knowledge of medical terminology, and clerical skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Your bilingual Spanish-English skills are a plus
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.