Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.
Provides x-ray services and maintains the necessary supplies to do so.
This is a Relief (on-call) position, utilized as-needed with no guarantee of hours.
- Verifies current patient data and/or enters new patient data.
- Greets patient and prepares patient for x-rays.
- Takes x-rays and reviews results to ensure accurate pictures are achieved.
- Processes the scans and uploads pictures to patient file. Notifies Provider that the scans are ready.
- Sends scans to the Radiologist to review as needed.
- Processes insurance and billing paperwork for patient x-rays.
- Orders and stocks supplies needed for the x-rays.
- Follows x-ray safety protocols.
- Performs clinical responsibilities in alignment with The Joint Commission (TJC), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), and YVFWC requirements.
- Education: Completion of a two year approved radiology training program upon employment. Completion of an electrocardiogram (EKG) training program within 30 days of employment. Associate Degree in Radiological Sciences preferred.
- Experience: One year’s experience as a Radiologic Technologist preferred.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Registered Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Registered as a Technologist in either Oregon or Washington state.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Strong customer relations skills including the ability to manage stressful situations. Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Strong organizational skills. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred. This position is not eligible for bilingual differential pay.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.